We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
Disclaimer of liability
TISC has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, TISC does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content about any goods or services, software or advertisements (together, the "Materials") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website. Further, no warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of loss or damage arising out of such unavailability.
Access to and use of this website is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses or other computer contaminants. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards (such as installing appropriate anti-virus software) and firewalls before downloading information or images from the website.
We do not seek to exclude or limit our liability to you for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
Except as set out above, we shall not be liable to you for any of the following (whether or not we were advised of, or knew of, the possibility of such losses) whether arising from any claim arising out of or in connection with the use of the website, including without limitation, under any tort, including negligence, for breach of contract, for misrepresentation (other than fraudulent misrepresentation), intellectual property infringement or under any statute or otherwise:
- any direct losses
- any indirect, special or consequential losses;
- any losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties;
- any loss of business, data, profits, revenue, goodwill, use or anticipated savings;
- loss or damage to your, or any third party's, data or records; or
If any of the above types of loss are found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court, then that type of loss shall be deemed removed from the above and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining types of loss.
Registering on the website
Customers may register to use the services available from this website. TISC may decline a registration request at its sole discretion. By registering for the services, you agree that:
- The personal information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by updating your details within the My Account' section on the website.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
To comply with licensing and other legislation some services on this website are only available to those aged 18 years and over and we will ask you to enter your date of birth before accessing such services.
We are the owner or the licensee of all copyright, design rights, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights on this website, and in the material published on it. Your use of the website grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties. All such rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Subject to the following paragraph, you may not modify, copy, translate, broadcast, perform, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or sell any content or intellectual property appearing on this website. You agree not to change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the website.
You may print or otherwise copy materials published on this website for personal use only, provided that any copy of these materials which you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices.